About Carringer Agricultural Research Service, Inc.Carringer Agricultural Research Service, Inc. Personnel:
- Richard D. Carringer, PhD: Dr. Carringer is President and Research Director. He has more than 30 years’ experience in field research management. He has served as study director or test facility management on more than 500 field studies and has served as field study manager on numerous field studies in more than 20 countries.
- Sandra J. Carringer, MS: Sandra serves as Testing Facility Management. She has more than 30 years’ experience in field research management. She has served as study director or project manager on more than 500 field studies.
- Ralph P. Rose, BS: Ralph has more than 30 years’ Quality Assurance experience. He is a member of the Society of Quality Assurance and a Certified Quality Inspector. In addition, Ralph has more than 16 years’ R & D experience with Zeneca Ag Products.
- Carlos A. Gomez, MS: Carlos is a native speaker of Spanish and has served as field project manager on more than 70 GLP field studies throughout Latin America. Carlos provides translation services for protocols, production plans, field notebooks, and communication with field investigators. Carlos is also a Certified Quality Inspector and conducts QA audits on facilities, field trials, field notebooks, and reports.
- Brian G. Potter, BS: Brian serves as project manager and study director for Carringer Agricultural Research Services, Inc. focusing on GMO field studies. Brian has more than 19 years’ experience in conducting and managing GMO field studies.
- Renan Gravena, Ph.D.: Renan serves Carringer Agricultural Research Service, Inc. as a scientist, study director, and project manager. Renan is a native of Brazil where he earned a Ph.D. in agronomy and crop science. Renan has more than 20 years’ experience in contract research and brings additional expertise in business management and international business to the company.
- Connie Carringer, MA: Connie is the Financial Manager and has more than 10 years of experience in bookkeeping, human resources, payroll, invoicing, data management, and GLP archiving. She has worked in corporate, non-profit, and educational settings in a variety of professional fields.